Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Master Calls a Butterfly - WSC60

I was able to squeeze a little stamping time in before picking Sabrina up from school on Friday. I began with Beate's Weekend Sketch #60. I went back and forth whether or not to get Basic Grey's Ambrosia paper for scrapbooking since living in AZ doesn't afford many opportunities to take fall photos. I ended up getting the 6x6 paper pad because the colors are so rich and pretty. It's perfect for card making. I think my favorite is the butterflies. I thought the Verve sentiment was just perfect finishing touch.

Happy Saturday and Happy World Cardmaking Day! I'm off to spend the day stamping and (hopefully) making a dent in my Christmas cards.

Here's the sketch (I flipped it on its side):
Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia; Stamps: Verve; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle; Other: Star Dust Stickles, white gel pen, paper piercer; brads; ribbon.