Sunday, October 26, 2008

Merry Christmas - WSC63

Today's card is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge #63. Though it doesn't look like it, this card took me a long time to make! I knew that I wanted to use my Memory Box Gingercake paper pad. Then I used my Cuttlebug holly embossing folder and attempted to paint it with pearlescent watercolors. I'd seen Julee do this on one of her creations and hers looks a lot better than mine does! I think I need to practice this a little more! After fussing with this quite a bit, I finally decided to call it done.

Cardstock, Ink: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Memory Box Gingercake; Stamps: PTI; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Marvy circle punches; MS border punch; SU! ticket punch; Other: brad, rhinestones, Diamond stickles, piercing tool, white gel pen, green satin ribbon (RABOM).