Friday, November 7, 2008

Stickles, Stickles Everywhere - Mojo59

This might be hard to believe, but this card took me nearly a week to complete. I stamped and colored the image one day, added stickles another, let it dry overnight, cut out the house, then I started to design the card for Julee's Mojo Monday week #59. By the time I had finally put the card together, I decided that I didn't like how I colored the gingerbread house. So, then I decided to try a pearlescent brown watercolor, let that dry and didn't like how that looked either. My last resort was to stickle over that. I'm not sure if I like the result, but it is what it is!

Cardstock: CTMH, PTI; Stamps: Stamp a Sweet Impression, PTI (sentiment); Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Spellbinders Ribbon tags trio; Copic markers; Corner punch; Other: brown satin ribbon, snowflake buttons, foam tape, Liquid glass, Stickles (Star Dust, Cotton Candy, Waterfall, Xmas red, Cinnamon).