Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Sweet on You

Are you tired of seeing holiday and Christmas-themed cards? If so, today's card is a welcome change. It's also a masculine card (something you won't see very often here!). My card is for the OCC Lovey Dovey challenge. Julee's challenge is to make a love of a lifetime/anniversary card/project or something for your special someone. Since Dan's birthday is right around the corner (early Jan.), I thought I'd make his birthday card now instead of waiting until the night before (or gasp, day of!). I used Michelle's accordion card sketch, here.

Happy Christmas Eve! One more sleep until Sabrina gets to open her presents!

Close-up:


Cardstock: PTI; Patterned paper: Basic Grey Granola; Stamps: MFT; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH; Copic markers; Nestabilities; SU! word window punch; Ribbon: PTI; Other: Heidi Swapp heart ghost shape, Star Dust stickles, foam tape.