Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowman Cuppie All Boxed Up

I made this project for Taylor's Top Chef contest. If the card looks familiar, it's because I posted the card in my previous post, here. I used Lauren's All Boxed Up template, available through Papertrey Ink.


Inside:

Cardstock: PTI; Patterned paper: American Crafts; Stamps: SASI; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic markers; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Nestabilities; MS border punch, leaf punch; Heidi Swapp ghost snowflake; Pebbles candy dots; Other: rhinestone, rhinestone brads, ribbon, snowflake (unknown), thread, foam tape.

Sorry I haven't been around much this week. It's been a busy one and Sabrina and I have been a little under the weather. Despite that, I have less than week to finish teacher/therapist/para aide gifts, so I'm sort of under the gun for those. I'm attempting to mass produce them (despite my aversion to mass production), but I will post my final project when I finish. I am waiting for some stamps to arrive (yes, I waited until the last minute again) so that I can add the finishing touches to my projects.