Monday, December 8, 2008

Simple Snowman Cuppie Cards

I didn't get a chance to play with Denise's sketch that she posted on Our Creative Corner a few weeks ago, but I saved it because I thought it would be a fun one to try. These cards are for my stash, so I kept them fairly simple.

I decided to use my new Pebble's Season's Greetings creative pad, candy dots and Petaloo flowers that I just got from my friend, Stacy. I stamped the snowman cuppie from Taylored Expressions, colored him with Copics and paper pieced his scarf and trim on his hat. I finished his scarf off with a candy dot (love those things!).



Cardstock: PTI; Patterned paper: Pebbles Season's Greetings 4x6 pad; Stamps: SASI; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic markers; Nestabilities square; EK scallop corner rounder punch; Pebbles candy dots, Petaloo flowers; Other: ribbon, paper piercer, foam tape.