Thursday, January 8, 2009

Verve Hundred Hearts Sneak Peek!

Have you been enjoying the Verve sneak peeks this week? Verve Stamps is releasing new sets this Friday, January 9 @ 8 PM EST in their SCS forum HERE. I always look forward to seeing the sneak peeks that the talented Verve Divas create! Well, this time, I get to show you a sneak peek because I am one of the Guest Divas! I know, can you believe it?! I'm still pinching myself! Lynda Benden and I were asked to join the Verve Divas for this release! If you've missed any of the peeks, be sure to check out the Verve blog HERE.

Well, enough of my chit chat.. here is a preview using Hundred Hearts! This set has gorgeous heart images and in true Verve style, beautiful sentiments that can be used for Valentine's Day, anniversaries or any occasion where you want to express feelings of friendship and love.



For this particular card, I used no patterned paper. I stamped the heart border in white ink on Kraft cardstock and that became my pp! I chose a bright pink to offset the neutral Kraft and white combination. The hardest part was choosing which sentiment to use! I kept the rest of the card simple and used rhinestone accents to add some bling. If the design looks familiar, I used one of Julee's Mojo Monday #67 sketch.

Thanks for stopping by! I have lots more Verve to show you in the next few days!

Stamps: Hundred Hearts (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, White (PTI)
Ink: Fresh Snow (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), ribbon (PTI), rhinestones (CTMH), white gel pen, foam tape.