Thursday, January 15, 2009

You Warm My Heart

My card for today combines a few challenges. First, I finally got to play with Julee's Mojo Monday #68 (see right). Isn't it a fun one?! Secondly, I added the OCC color challenge to use two shades of blue and a neutral color. Finally, I tried to play along with Cindy's What's Up Wednesday (WUW) monochromatic challenge (though I think I have a little too much Kraft thrown in to make it qualify as monochromatic).

Happy Thursday!


Stamps: Baby It's Cold Outside (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Vanilla Cream (PTI); Poolside Paperie - Houndstouth (Making Memories), Periphery (Basic Grey)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Square and Petite Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders), swiss dots embossing folder and Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), cornice border punch (Martha Stewart), snowflake punch (Marvy), markers (Copic), rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), diamond dust glitter, foam tape, thread, sewing machine.