Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Heart's Day

Before I start on Sabrina's school Valentine's, I decided to make one more Valentine's Day card. This one is for DH, who doesn't frequent my blog so I think I'm safe to post this early (of course, this will be the one time he peeks...). I used Cindy's sketch, MFTSC67, for this one. It was a fun and challenging one for me!

This is one of the "louder" cards you'll see me posting. I tend to tone it down a bit, but this patterned paper was bright and fun, so I tried to let more of it show. Hopefully, it isn't too overpowering to the eyes... :)


Stamps: Hearts Galore (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Pure Poppy, White, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink); Bee Mine mat deck (Marcella by K)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Long rectangle, petite oval and labels one Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Love Language embossing folder, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft); Markers (Copic), felt heart (American Crafts), button, waxy flax, heart brads, ribbon, foam tape, thread, sewing machine.