Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nine Years Ago...

... Dan and I were married at Wente Vineyards in Livermore, CA. Where does the time go? I made this card for him using Stamping Bella's Beeemine Huggabugg. Happy Anniversary, sweetie!

I used Julee's Mojo Monday #72 sketch. Her sketch was just perfect for this little image. After stamping her, I colored her with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils/odorless mineral spirits. The first time I attempted to color her hair black with my markers did not turn out well. She looked like she had 4 eyes. I ended up re-stamping my image and coloring her hair with pencils and blending them with OMS - worked much better! This also doubles as my card for the OCC challenge to use two or more hearts.


Stamps: Beeemine Huggabugg (Stamping Bella)
Paper: White (PTI), Spring Iris, Lilac Mist (CTMH); Hearts & Flowers (Heidi Grace Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Love Language embossing folder, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft); Markers (Copic), Prismacolor Pencils (Sanford), Odorless mineral spirits, tiny heart border punch (Martha Stewart), paper piercer, felt hearts (American Crafts), heart brad, foam tape.