Saturday, February 28, 2009

Viva La Verve Just Because


Hope you're all having a great weekend!

I used Amber's Viva La Verve sketch (VLVMar01) for my card. The "twist" was to use at least one button on the card. It was my first chance to use the new Papertrey color, Melon Berry. I've been looking for a nice peach color and I think I finally found it! I stamped the butterfly twice with the matching Melon Berry ink, cut one out and popped it on the other. I finished it off with some Star Dust stickles and tiny rhinestones on the antennae.

Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve)
Paper: Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, White (Papertrey Ink); Patterned (MME)
Ink: Melon Berry (Papertrey Ink), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Swiss dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft); flower (Prima), button (Papertrey Ink), Star Dust stickles (Ranger), tiny rhinestones (CTMH), paper piercer, foam tape, twine.