Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cuppycake - TECC57


I used the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge sketch #57 for my card above. My main image is cuppycake with a HUGGABUGG on top. When I went to choose colors for my card, I noticed the cherries on her dress, so I decided to pull out some DCWV patterned paper with cherries. After stamping my main image, I paper-pieced the bottom of the cupcake with the cherry pp and colored the rest with Copic markers. I finished her antennae off with Taylor's Tiny Twinkles. I left the lower right corner un-embellished in case I want to add a sentiment before sending this off.

Stamps: Cuppycake Huggabugg (Stamping Bella)
Paper: White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Sweet matstack (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Curved Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Markers (Copic), Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), light green rhinestones, ribbon, paper piercer, foam tape.