Monday, March 2, 2009

Easter Blessings Riley - SFYTT

I used Jen's Sketch For You To Try for today's Riley card. I didn't have a definite plan in mind when I started, but the end result is semi-vintage. I chose my patterned paper first and really had a hard time making it come together (I blame the flu for my inability to think clearly).

This was also the first time I tried "messy sewing" -- {Mom - I sewed crooked on purpose.. it's supposed to look sloppy}. I'm going to call it good and add another to the Easter stash!


Stamps: Egg Riley (Hanna), Tags for Spring (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream, White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Honey Pie (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Markers (Copic), edge distresser (Heidi Swapp), button (Papertrey Ink), twine, ribbon, brads, foam tape, thread, sewing machine.