Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Riley Easter


Normally when I make my challenge cards, I just make one card. The downside to that is if I use 12" x 12" patterned paper, I always have a lot left over... my scrap drawers are overflowing! Today I decided to make a few for the Easter stash. The patterned paper is from last year, but it's new to me and perfect for Easter/Spring.

I used the latest sketch from Stamps and Smiles, SASSC5. I wanted a clean, simple and not too bulky card that wouldn't make my Post Office mad... hah! I flipped the sketch 90 degrees clockwise and added a few dew drops on the side.

Stamps: Easter Chick Riley Moose (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink), Blush, Kiwi (CTMH); For Peep's Sake (Imaginisce)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Markers (Copic), dew drops (Robin's Nest), paper piercer, foam tape, mini glue dots.