Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shamrock Riley

I used Laurie's sketch from Our Creative Corner for my Riley card today. I turned it 90 degrees to accommodate my vertical image.

During my weekly trip to Michael's, I noticed they had new border punches from EK Success... and they are on sale this week! The great thing about them is that they store pretty flat and you just press a button and the punch part pops up... and it cuts great! Notice that the scallops on the scallop border are scalloped? How cool is that?! I also used my heart Nestabilities to cut and emboss the hearts, then I popped them together to make my shamrock.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!


Stamps: Shamrock Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink), Crystal Blue (CTMH), Blossoms & Butterflies stack (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Oval and Heart Nestabilities (Spellbinders), distressed stripes embossing folder, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft); Markers, gold glitter pen (Copic); corner rounder, scalloped scallop border punch (EK Success); ribbon, pearl, foam tape, foam boosters, thread, sewing machine.