Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scented Geranium


I used Cindy's sketch, MFTSC75, for my geranium card. I have this fun stack of 6"x6" Stampin' Up! papers that I recently got from Karen Giron. I'm so glad that I got them! She purchased all of the designer papers from the latest catalog, cut them up and sold them in a paper share. I usually get all of my supplies out, but this time I chose my patterned paper first, then I colored my image to match. When I went to find matching cardstock, I discovered that I didn't have the shade of blue that I wanted, but I was able to use the designer paper for everything (minus the white cardstock).

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps: Scented Geranium (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Patterned (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Markers (Copic), dotted wave border punch (EK Success), flower (Prima), paper piercer, button, ribbon, foam tape.