Monday, April 6, 2009

Simple Heartfelt Thanks


This is one of several ultra-simple card that I will be making somewhat mass producing. I'm putting together some simple notecard sets to give as gifts at the end of the school year. I'm going to take advantage of my large assortment of patterned paper and keep the stamping to a minimum. I'm also keeping embellishments to a minimum so the cards aren't too bulky. I used Charmaine's Weekend Sketch #74 from a couple of weeks ago.

I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps: Everyday Classics (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); patterned (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Rectangle and Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), ticket punch (SU!), bella dots (Stamping Bella), ribbon, foam tape.