Sunday, May 24, 2009

Medallion Thank You

Good morning! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!



My card for today uses Julee's Mojo Monday #87 sketch. I used the Medallion Plain Jane stamp to create my own patterned paper which covers the majority of my background. I stamped the same medallion in second generation and stamped "Thank You" from Grateful Elegance atop it for the circular image/sentiment panel.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps: Medallion Plain Jane, Grateful Elegance (Verve)
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist (PTI), Black (CTMH), Solar White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Ducks in a Row (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Hibiscus Burst (PTI)
Accessories: Circle and Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Thanks embossing folder and Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Tiny scallop border punch (EK Success), Velvet flower (Maya Road), Paper piercer, Foam tape.