Thursday, March 11, 2010

JustRite Terrific Tags

If you are looking for my Play Date Cafe blog hop post, please scroll down or click here.


Good morning! The Friday JustRite challenge, JRC_008, is to create some kind of tag using JustRite stamps. I first created my tag by layering some patterned papers across Kraft cardstock, then I stitched them together. I stamped the daffodil from Breath of Spring Borders & Centers Oval, colored it with Copics and cut out with Labels Ten Nestabilities. I then popped this on top with foam tape. I added a large grommet and felt ric rac to complete my simple tag. I finished the tag off with a row of black pearls. I took my finished tag and used it as the main embellishment on my final card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Breath of Spring Borders & Centers Oval (JustRite)
Paper: Kraft, Rustic Cream, Select White, True Black (PTI); Granola (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Wheat (Tsukineko)
Accesories: Labels Ten Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Markers (Copic), Yellow Grosgrain Ric Rac (May Arts), Black Felt Ric Rac, Pearls (Kaisercraft), Grommet (CTMH), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.