Thursday, October 28, 2010

Create For Fun Inaugural Challenge


Hello! I have a Christmas card to show you today.. My sweet friend, Mona, started a new color challenge which she is calling Create For Fun (CR84FN)! I just couldn't pass up these beautiful colors! For more details on this inaugural challenge, please check her blog here.


I used more paper from The Girl's Paperie, Tinsel & Twig collection. My stamps are from Waltzingmouse Bountiful Baskets Additions. I stamped and colored the basket once and the poinsettias twice. I cut one set out and popped them on top of the others with some foam tape. I added shiny gold pearls to the center of each poinsettia. I combined Mona's challenge with Mercy's fabulous Tuesday Sketch #97 (below). I went a little crazy with the distressing (at least for me).


I will be back later today with the winners from my blog candy posts (here and here)!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Bountiful Basket Additions (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Tinsel & Twig (The Girl's Paperie), Kraft, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Tags Trio (Spellbinders); Holly Ribbons embossing folder (Provo Craft), Distrezz-it-All (Zutter), Markers (Copic), Seam binding ribbon, Crochet lace, twine (May Arts); Shiny gold pearls (Pizzazz Aplenty), Button (Papertrey Ink), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.