Monday, October 4, 2010

Final My Time Made Easy Post

Post 2/2: If you are looking for my Sparkle Creations Challenge/Preview post, please scroll down!

Hello! Have you checked out all of the My Time Made Easy October releases? For the past week, the team has been showing off some wonderful projects to give you some creative inspiration. Today, we are showing our final release projects! My final projects use the Pinch Me! © template.

Not only is this my final October project, but this is also my final post as a MTME designer, as I have decided to step down from the team. I want to thank Lauren for this incredible opportunity! It's been a wonderful 6 months, and I wish her and the entire team well! I know that Lauren has more fabulous coordinating products planned for future releases.. I can't wait to see them all revealed!

Now onto my first project...


I have two versions of this template to show you. For the first one (above), I pinched out the sides to make a little fall goodie bag. I used Sara's Traditional Dots digi paper from the Traditional Halloween paper collection. I made a simple tag (cut out with Spellbinders Labels Fourteen). I used Catherine's Thankful © stamp set. First, I stamped the acorn/leaf arrangement in Memento Desert Sand, lightly colored with some Copic markers, then I stamped Thankful over the top. I added a couple of topaz rhinestones to simply finish off the tag.


For my second project, I used the same Pinch Me! template. I folded in the sides to create a bag. Isn't that great? Lauren made the template flexible so that you get two completely different looks in the same template. This is the perfect size to fit a small bag of gourmet coffee. I cut this template out of Kraft cardstock (to mimic the look of a coffee bag). The patterned paper is from Prima Fairy Flora. I used Labels Fourteen again for my tag. I stamped the window from A Lil' Cafe © and added some color with Copic markers. I repeatedly stamped C♥FFEE (from Grab A Cup ©). Finally, I added some white pearls along my punched border.

The entire team is posting today, so for more October inspiration, please visit all of the MTME designers:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thankful Supplies ~
Stamps: Thankful (MTME)
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah), Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink), Traditional Dots from Traditional Halloween paper collection (MTME)
Ink: Memento Desert Sand, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Pinch Me! © template (MTME), Labels Fourteen Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Markers (Copic), 3 mm Topaz rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Divine Twine (Whisker Graphics), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.


Coffee Supplies ~
Stamps: A Lil' Cafe, Grab A Cup (MTME)
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah), Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Fairy Flora (Prima)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rose Bud (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Pinch Me © template (MTME), Labels Fourteen Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scalloped Scallop border punch (EK Success), Markers (Copic), 4 mm white pearls (Pizzazz Aplenty), Divine Twine (Whisker Graphics), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.