Monday, December 27, 2010

Mercy's Final Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Hello! I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season! I'm here with my card for Mercy's final Tuesday Sketch Challenge, MTSC106. Not only is it my final post as her December guest muse, but it is also her final sketch.. Thank you, Mercy, for the honor and for sharing your wonderful sketches with us all.. I wish you all the best!


My sample uses JustRite's Quiet Moments cling set, designed by children's book author and illustrator, Elizabeth O. Dulemba. I just love this sweet little scene and chose to make it a mother / daughter moment with my little Sabrina. I am happy to say that she has another week of winter vacation, and I plan to make the most of our time together. The sentiment "Forever Friends" is from the same set and cut out using the custom Nested Frames set (JustRite co-branded with Spellbinders).

For more MTSC inspiration and details on this week's sketch challenge, please visit Mercy and her talented muses:

and Mercy Kerin (Head Muse)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
JustRite Stampers: CL-02050 Quiet Moments cling set,
Dies & Punches: JB-08950 JustRite Nested Frames (Spellbinders co-branded), Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Medium scallop (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Enchanted (Memory Box), Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Markers (Copic), Doily, Waxy flax, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.