Monday, December 20, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.. Smooches!


Hello! I'm here with my card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, MTSC105. It's another great sketch.. I hope you will find some time in your busy week to play along!


I've been wanting to play with Penguin Pals (Taylored Expressions) before this Christmas has come and gone.. aren't these the sweetest little (almost) kissing penguins you've ever seen?! I added a little strip of striped paper (American Crafts) and added some embossing to the sides of my white panel.

For more MTSC inspiration and details on this week's sketch challenge, please visit Mercy and her talented muses:

and Mercy Kerin (Head Muse)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Penguin Pals (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Christmas (American Crafts), Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Embossing folder from Winter Wonderland (Provo Craft), Markers (Copic), Starfire glitter (Taylored Expressions), Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Divine Twine, Ric Rac (May Arts), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.