Saturday, May 14, 2011

CR84FN28 -- Happy Birthday, Sabrina!


Hello! It's time for another CR84FN Challenge! Thank you to all who joined us last week.. it was fun viewing all of your fabulous creations! For this week's challenge (CR84FN28), our color palette is Bright Red, Yellow and Neutral. The sweet summertime photos in the graphic above are courtesy of Adam at Embrace Life Photography.


Happy Birthday to my sweet Sabrina (we call her Brina for short)!! My baby girl turned 8 today.. I played with some My Favorite Things goodies today.. First up is the Pure Innocence stamp set, Pucker Up. Isn't she just the sweetest? To make my banner, I used the Die-namics Fishtail Banner and Banner Day Alphabet. I paired this all with some patterned paper from the Modern Homemaker collection (October Afternoon).


I'm also playing along with the MFT Wednesday Sketch #19:


For all the challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Pucker Up, Banner Day Alphabet (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Modern Homemaker (October Afternoon), Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink), Red (Prism), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Labels Twelve Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Die-namics Fishtail Banner (My Favorite Things), Markers (Copic), Seam binding, Sculpted flower (Prima), Heart stick pin (Maya Road), Divine Twine, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.

21 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Your card is ADORABLE, Stephanie, and perfect for your sweet daughter! Happy Birthday Brina :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh dear Stephanie! This personalized card for Sabrina is almost as precious as the picture below of her IRL! She looks so happy with her bundle of balloons :) Love the Hello Kitty one! Your card is a PERFECT example of that sketch! Great job coloring the sweet image!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday! Fab use of this weeks colors with your wonderful color and choice of papers/embellies.

Debgem said...

First - Happy Birthday to Sabrina - she looks so happy in the photo. I love kids parties!! Sending hugs over the net!

The personalised card you made for her is so cheerful - love the lemonade stall image and the sweet name banner. Brilliant card.

Suzanne C said...

What a bright and happy card! Super cute image and the banner is perfect for your daughter! Happy birthday to Sabrina! I hope she enjoyed her day. That is such a cute picture with her and her balloons.

Lin said...

Boy, these colors brought out the happy in all of us! LOVE your adorable card and hugs to your sweet daughter!

Andrea M said...

OMG Stephanie!!! I LOVE the pic of Sabrina!!! She looks so ELATED!!! I can feel her joy through the picture!!! And, girl, her card is a STUNNER!!! WOW!!! I have a banner die set and I don't use it as much as I should - your card is inspiring me to run right up to my craftroom!!! LOVE the sweet little resin flower too!!! FABULOUS!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super cute card! Love Pucker Up and it is perfect for this color theme!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Nothing makes you smile more than child's happiness! She looks like she is having so much fun! Your card is precious. I just love how you used the banner die & alphabet. Love it! Love it!

Heather Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Sabrina! She looks so happy in that picture. I know she loved that special card from her mommma. The sketch and image is perfect for her card. :)

Silli said...

Fabulous Staphanie, love the cute image and the colors...HUGS

Sue Lelli said...

Steph, it must have been this FABULOUS card that put that HUGE smile on Brina's face! It is just so adorable and I LOVE how you spelled out her name on the banners!

Danni said...

Happy Birthday to your Brina!! What a simply adorable card!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to Sabrina!

Linda B said...

What a darling stamp... makes such a cute card... Love it. Happy Birthday to your little lady!

lynn said...

brina looks like she had a very happy bday! love your cute banner with her name-just adorable:)

CandyandLadybugs said...

Happy Birthday Sabrina!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! I miss you!

Stella said...

I am a little belated :) but first of all; congrats on your daughters' birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Your daughter looks lovely in the picture; and you can never have too much balloons on your birthday!
And your card; the colors are spot on, the banner is a piece of heaven and I love the cute image. Fabulous!
Hugs,
Stella

Shannon White said...

Oh My Goodness, Stephanie This is just sooo PRECIOUS!! I'm sure your Daughter is going to love it! Happy Birthday to her! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Loving the bunting detail, and TFS your piccy's!! Hugs Juls

Cyndie said...

Awww, this is SO cute!!! Your coloring is spot on, and I just love the patterned paper you used. You sure aced both challenges!