Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Party Across the Miles


Hello! I'm so excited to be a part of a Fantasy Birthday Tour for our sweet friend, Taylor VanBruggen! Since we couldn't all be together today to throw a party, we're having a virtual Birthday Party Across the Miles and everyone is invited to come along!

You should have come here from Tori Wild's blog, but if you didn't, you might want to start this Fantasy Birthday Tour at the beginning on Jami Sibley's blog. Next up is Sankari Wegman! If you get lost along the way, please check Jami's blog for the complete list.. and be sure to visit Taylor and wish her a happy birthday.. I know she would be thrilled if you stopped by!

And what's a fantasy party without fantasy gifts?! If money were no object, this would be my gift to you, Taylor..


When Taylor first started Taylored Expressions, I fell in love with her Cuppie images and the rest is pretty much history! I know she loves the color pink and cupcakes and who wouldn't love a gift from Tiffany & Co., right?! I found this sweet little cupcake charm and immediately thought of Taylor.. So, here's my virtual gift to you, Taylor.. I am so blessed to know you, be a part of your team and to call you my friend.. I hope you have the BEST day EVER!

I didn't get a chance to make and send Taylor a card yet since I have been on vacation this past week, but I will be making a special card for her as soon as I get back home.. in the meantime, I thought that I would show you a card which uses the newest Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredients Kit. It just so happened to be a birthday card, too .. (this one was actually sent to my SIL, Mary, who celebrated her birthday on June 2).


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Remember, your next stop is Sankari Wegman!