Saturday, June 4, 2011

CR84FN31 -- Happy Birthday, Andrea!


Hello! It's time for another CR84FN Challenge! Thank you to all who joined us last week.. it was fun viewing all of your fabulous creations! For this week's challenge (CR84FN31), our color palette is Light Pink, Medium Green and Neutral. The lovely photos in the graphic above are courtesy of Steven Steinhardt.

Today we are celebrating Andrea Matthews' birthday (Happy early birthday, Andrea!) and this is the card I made for her:


I know that Andrea once wrote that pink is now her favorite color as it has grown on her over the years, so I thought that this color combination is perfect for her card! I used the MFT Pure Innocence cutie from Butterfly Kisses (eeek.. isn't she just the CUTEST! -- sorry, I know that I always say that.. I really do LOVE this line of stamps from My Favorite Things)!

I used the current MFT Wednesday Sketch 22:


For all the challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Webster's Pages (sorry, I don't remember the name of the line and it isn't a current one), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah), Green vellum (CTMH)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Standard Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Square punch (Marvy), Markers (Copic), Seam binding, Push pin (Webster's Pages), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.