Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TE July Key Ingredients Peek

If you are looking for my Sparkle Creations card, please scroll down or click HERE.. Thank You!

Hi there! Have you seen the new Taylored Expressions July Key Ingredients? The team has been showing some fabulous projects on The Key Ingredients Blog this week! Today is Day 3 of July projects, and it is my day to show what I've come up with..

Here's a little sneak peek of my project (if you'd like to see more, please click HERE and you will be taken directly to my post on the KI blog!)..


If you're not yet a Key Ingredients subscriber, I hope you'll consider joining us! Take a peek around to find all the information you need to know about our kit club! Click here to learn more about subscribing or click here for our FAQ page!

In case you haven't heard, Taylor is having a Key Ingredient DT Call... extra, extra... read all about it... HERE!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!