Saturday, August 27, 2011

CR84FN37 -- Inspired by Butterflies


Hello! It's time for another CR84FN Challenge! Thank you to all who joined us last time.. it was fun viewing all of your fabulous creations! For the next challenge (CR84FN37), our color palette is Light Blue, Turquoise, and Neutral. This challenge will last for 2 weeks. The lovely photos in the graphic above are courtesy of Martha Stewart.


Butterflies are just one of those classic beauties, and I don't see them ever going out of style! I used the MFT set, Inspired By - Butterflies. I stamped, colored and cut this one out, then I popped it on top of my layers. I love the size of the butterfly images in this set, so I'm sure you'll be seeing them a lot more.. :)

For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Inspired By - Butterflies (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Pixie Glen (Prima), Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
Accessories: Die-namics File Tab (My Favorite Things); Markers (Copic), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Seam binding, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.

18 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Pauline said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love your fabulous stitching and that glorious butterfly!

Heather Jensen said...

Beautiful Stephanie. I love that butterfly and pretty teal colored bow. :)
Hugs~

Lin said...

Such lovely elements make a beautiful creation - love it, Stephanie!

Debbie Carriere said...

Stephanie, this is gorgeous!!! That butterfly is stunning!!

Sparkle said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Brenda said...

That butterfly really steals the show Stephanie! I love it so much! Such a beautiful card! I could stare at it all day!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful card Stephanie! That butterfly is STUNNING and your bow looks fabulous!

Sue Lelli said...

Stephanie I am in LOVE with the butterfly! So WONDERFUL! LOVE all of the stitching and that FABULOUS bow!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Lovely layout with the angled butterfly. That paper is so beautiful and that butterfly is wow!

Marie said...

Beautiful coloring on the butterfly. It looks like it is just floating above the beautiful layers.

Cyndie said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the subtle coloring of the butterfly and the lovely border details!

Lisa said...

Love this Stephanie...everything about it!!!

Debgem said...

A truly magnificent butterfly! Great papers and a lovely verse too - I do like the stitching! It's just beautiful!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful use of this weeks colors! Love your choice of papers and the added pretty butterfly!

Ginny said...

Your card is beautiful. I love how it is tilted. The butterfly is just beautiful and that ribbon is scrumptious! love the color.

Andrea M said...

WOW Stephanie!!! That butterfly is GORGEOUS!!! STUNNING! Such a gorgeous card!

Shannon White said...

Goodness this is soo Pretty! love your fabulous Butterfly and wonderful dp's! Your Bow is just perfect! 8-)

hugs
Shannon