Saturday, September 10, 2011

CR84FN38 -- Blessings


Hello! It's time for another CR84FN Challenge! Thank you to all who joined us for the last challenge.. it was fun viewing all of your fabulous creations! For the next challenge (CR84FN38), our color palette is Bright Pink, Black and Gray. This challenge will last for 2 weeks. The lovely photos in the graphic above are courtesy of Leslie at A Creative Mint.

Please welcome our guest designer for the next 2 challenges, Marie Oberg!


I just received a package from My Favorite Things, so I got busy using some of my new goodies. My main sentiment panel is from the newest sentiment set, Clearly Sentimental about Family, which is the Triple Scoop promo of the month (this means you can earn it for free before it is available for purchase). See that cool, layered flower?! I made it using the Die-namics Prima Donna Petals! Very fun and easy to make! Here's a detail shot (I added a Prima crystal to the center of it):


For sketch inspiration, I used this week's My Favorite Things WSC Getting Sketchy #36 from My Favorite Things. All the challenge details can be found HERE:


For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental about Family (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Uncommon (Authentique), Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink), Classic Crest Classic Cream (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rose Bud (Tsukineko), Antique Linen distress (Ranger)
Accessories: Die-namics Prima Donna Petals (My Favorite Things), Mega Scalloped Ovals (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft), Crystal (Prima), Dyed seam binding, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.

20 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Stephanie! Love the sweet sentiment and that flower is GORGEOUS! Another die to add to my wish list! Thanks for the enabling :)

Marie said...

Stephanie, you card is exquisite. I love how you carried the pink from the DP over to the sentiment and then to that beautiful flower. What a perfectly balanced card. Great sentiment.

Debgem said...

I think the sentiment here is just lovely - and I really like the way you've highlighted family. And so many more lovely details too! Fab!

Shannon White said...

Wowzers Miss Stephanie! Love your Wonderful sentiment and lovely dp's. Your flower is just Fabulous too! Just a Super Pretty card!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Arlene said...

Stephanie, this has such an elegance to it...absolutely beautiful! :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Sooo beautiful!! Love that flower and all the lovely texture!

Heather Jensen said...

Beautiful Stephanie. I was looking through the MFT site yesterday trying to decide what I want to order. Any suggestions? I really like this cute flower die you used today. :)
Hugs~

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gosh! What a beautiful card! I just love that sentiment. You used the color combo perfectly.
Mackie

lynn said...

love your sentiment and pretty flower, stephanie:)

Suzanne C said...

Stephanie this is so you and so beautifully detailed. Love the design and the little touches like the embossed background. Wonderful card.

Andrea M said...

*gasp* Stephanie, this card is stunning!!! WOW!!!! Just love what you've done with the challenge colors. So beautiful GF!!! I've just finished perusing your past posts - I've missed so much fabulousness!!!!

April said...

Very pretty card and I love the saying!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

SO gorgeous Steph! LOVE these colors and all the new MFT goodness you have on this!!!

Sue Lelli said...

WOW! GORGEOUS, Stephanie! LOVE that flower and the text on the leaves! LOVE that sentiment - so TRUE! LOVE your GORGEOUS papers and all that stitching! WOW!

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous flower. I love the flower you created.

maryr917 said...

this is a beautiful card stephanie-love the handmade flower and your layout-the sentiment is fantastic

igła i nitka said...

Beautiful card with a really truth and wise sentence on it. I like it very much:)

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Stephanie...love this! Everything about it is just fabulous!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful! Love your use of this weeks colors along with the sketch. Wonderful mix of papers, fab sentiment!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... love the flower... thinking i'm going to have to get that die-namics die set now, hee hee!!