Friday, September 23, 2011

MFTWSC38 -- Happy Birthday

Hello! TGIF! Today I have a card using the latest MFT Wednesday Sketch #38.


I made this for Nurse Andrea, the nurse at Sabrina's school. When I saw the sketch, I knew that I wanted to use this sweet Pure Innocence girl. This one is called PI - Best Medicine. I stamped, colored, and cut her out, then I added her over the text background. The text background, and die which I used to frame her is from the Die-namics First Class Friend and stamp set). The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is also from the same set. I added a felt rolled rose using the Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses (larger of the two).

All the details about this week's WSC Getting Sketchy #38 are in the MFT forum on Splitcoast. Here's a look at the sketch (I flipped it 90 degrees clockwise):


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: PI - Best MedicineFirst Class Friend (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Lost & Found Union Square (My Mind's Eye), Black, Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento London Fog (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics First Class Friend and stamp setDie-namics Mini Rolled Roses (My Favorite Things); Markers (Copic), Ribbon, Twine (May Arts), Felt, Shiny silver pearls (Pizzazz Aplenty), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.