Saturday, October 22, 2011

CR84FN41 -- I Support You


Hello! It's time for another CR84FN Challenge! Thank you to all who joined us for the last challenge! For the next challenge (CR84FN41), our color palette is Steel Blue, Gray and Yellow. This challenge will last for 2 weeks. Photos courtesy of Leslie at A Creative Mint.


I used PI - Have Hope to create a card for Sabrina to send to her Uncle Ron. I colored the ribbon light blue in honor of his fight against prostate cancer. He successfully went through treatments a year ago, but we continue to be thankful for and keep praying for his continued good health.

For sketch inspiration, I started with this week's WSC Getting Sketchy #42 from My Favorite Things. I flipped the sketch. All the challenge details can be found HERE.



For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Supplies ~
Stamps: PI - Have Hope (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Lost & Found 2 Sunshine (My Mind's Eye), Elephant (Bazzill), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics Oval Tab (My Favorite Things), Markers (Copic), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.