Thursday, October 6, 2011

MFTWSC40 -- You are Courageous

Hi there! I have a card to share that I made for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Today I'm using MFT's new set, Who's That Girl Chooses Hope. I also used the latest MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #40 for my layout.


This set has 2 great images, one of WTG alone (the one I used above) and another with WTG and a friend. Love them both! I used a few different designs from the Authentique Uncommon paper collection on my card. I pieced her shirt and matted her onto the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon. I then popped this on top of a rosette that I made using the Die-namics 3/8" Rosette Die. My sentiment is from the mini set that was sold only with the Who's That Girl Chooses Hope VIP collection (no longer available). I also stamped the larger of the two ribbon images next to my sentiment. The sentiment was cut out using the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon as well.

Here's a look at the finished inside (I used a sentiment from the mini set as well):


Here's a look at the sketch and all of the details are in the SCS forum, HERE:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Who's That Girl Chooses Hope (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Uncommon (Authentique), Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Angel Pink (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics First Place Award RibbonDie-namics 3/8" Rosette Die (My Favorite Things), Dyed seam binding, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

This is beautiful!!

Kathy Jones said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Stephanie!!

Arlene said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous card. Absolutely perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous card, Stephanie!!! Love the colors and that great rosette!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Stephanie! Love the paper pieced polka do shirt and wonderful sentiment! Your rosette looks fab! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sparkle said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Heather Jensen said...

Beautiful card for an amazing cause. I love the inside of your card too.

I just ordered my first MFT order. I hope it comes today. I ordered this set also. :)
Hugs~

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous card! Love it. :)