Saturday, November 5, 2011

CR84FN42 -- You Bring Me Joy


Hello! It's time for a brand new CR84FN Challenge! CR84FN42 will last for 2 weeks. Our color palette is Black, Pale Pink and Neutral. Photos courtesy of Becca Rillo Photography.

Please welcome our newest guest designer, Mackie Robertson of Mackie Made Paper!


I used the sweet Pure Innocence - Precious Little Lamb Where Flowers Bloom on my card today. I colored, pieced his outfit, cut him out and popped him up on my oval panel which is matted onto a Die-namics Oval Decorative Doily. I added my sentiment to a small tag die cut with the Die-namics Dog Tag. I added some tiny ivory pearls (from Pizzazz Aplenty) to the center of each flower.

For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Precious Little Lamb Where Flowers Bloom (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Vintage Vogue (Pink Paislee), Little Black Dress (Basic Grey), Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics Oval Decorative DoilyDie-namics Dog Tag (My Favorite Things); Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (WRMK), Markers (Copic), Pearls (Pizzazz Aplenty), Seam binding, Rose, Twine (May Arts), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.

18 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So adorable Stephanie! That lamb is darling and love the teeny pearls detail! That oval eyelet die is so pretty! Your'e killing me ~ I can hear my wallet screaming!!! Love the PP DP :)

Debgem said...

Stephanie - this is such a cute image. I do like the paper pieced suit and sweet bunch of flowers. Love that oval - such a pretty background. Gorgeous!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh, this little lamb is adorable! I just love his outfit! The little pearls are perfect. Sweet, sweet card!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card! He looks cute in his little outfit! Sweet design!

Rosemary said...

goodness this is just so incredibly adorable!!

Lisa said...

OH MY GOODNESS Stephanie...I absolutley adore this!!! I think this is my favorite card of yours :) This little lamb is adorable and the wee pearls in the flowers ~ CUTE!! Totally smitten...excellent job!!!

Gerry said...

So sweet. Love the little lamb

Marie said...

Oh what a joyful card. So very soft and sweet. Love the oval doily.

Sue Lelli said...

Stephanie, that lamb is so PRECIOUS! LOVE the pearl detail on the flowers and how you layered your papers and doily! FAB stitching, too! Just an Adorable card!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How sweet is he! Love the added paper pieceing and added doily!

Heather Jensen said...

I have to say, I didn't care for this image when I saw it on the MFT blog, BUT you have turned me. So stinkin' cute! I love the tweed outfit she has on. Beautiful as always Stephanie.

Andrea M said...

Stephanie! This is AMAZING!!! WOW! I love that sweet little image! So darn sweet!!!

Mynnette said...

What an adorable card!!! LOVE the little pearl accents--fabulous! :)

Kathy Jones said...

Stephanie this is absolutely adorable and love how you used the colour palette on this one!!! You made the fabulous finds on the MFT blog!! :)

TaraG said...

OMGosh, this is absolutely precious, Stephanie. WOW! the black, pink cream is such a great colour combo and so eye catching! I love this wee lambie and is paper pieced suit too. Such a beautiful card!
Hugs,t

Ginny said...

Awwww! This is so adorable! That doily is wonderful and your customized outfit is handsome! Love it all!

Cyndie said...

What an adorable little lamb, and your cutting and coloring skills are awesome! The paper piecing is darling too! I love the whole card.

Shannon White said...

OmGosh this is soo Darned Cute Miss Stephanie! Love your Wonderful coloring and paper piecing on your Sweet little lamb.. Just so Precious!

Hugs
Shannon