Saturday, December 3, 2011

CR84FN44 -- Happy Day


Hello! Thank you for stopping by and for all the kind words on my first MFT teaser post (below). I really appreciate your support and encouragement!

It's time for a brand new CR84FN Challenge! Please note that CR84FN44 will last for just a week (ending on December 9th) and we will be taking a short break until January 1st. Our color palette is Coral, Light Pink, Aqua. Photos courtesy of Leslie at A Creative Mint.


The colors made me think happy thoughts, so I pulled out All Smiles and used one of the many happy sentiments in it! I needed a birthday card for the school psychologist, and this is what I came up with for her.

For sketch inspiration, I used this week's WSC Getting Sketchy #48 from My Favorite Things. All the challenge details can be found HERE.


For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back with another MFT Teaser tomorrow!

Supplies ~
Stamps: All Smiles (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Lost & Found - Market Street (My Mind's Eye), Rustic Cream, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink); Vellum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
Accessories: Die-namics Layered Label Die, Die-namics Bracket Edge Die (My Favorite Things); Crochet flower, Swarovski crystals, Button, Twine (My Mind's Eye), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.