Saturday, December 31, 2011

CR84FN45 -- Cheers


Hello and Happy New Year! It's time for a brand new CR84FN Challenge! CR84FN45 will last for 2 weeks. Our color palette is Medium Blue, Orange and Yellow. Photos courtesy of my CR84FN teammate, Deborah Frings!


Today I used the sweet Pure Innocence - Cause for CelebrationFor sketch inspiration, I used this week's WSC Getting Sketchy #52 from My Favorite Things. All the challenge details can be found HERE.


For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week.. I can't wait to see what you create! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Cause for Celebration (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Everyday Flair (My Mind's Eye), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome (My Favorite Things), Corner Chomper (WRMK), Markers (Copic), Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.