Saturday, February 25, 2012

CR84FN49 + Project Life 2012 -- Week 3


Hello! It's time for a brand new CR84FN Challenge! CR84FN48 will last for 2 weeks. Our color palette is Yellow, Kraft and Gray. Photos courtesy of Leslie at A Creative Mint.

Please welcome our Guest Designer for the month -- Shannon White!


I thought the colors would go well with my Project Life photos from Week 3, January 16-22. The highlight of the week (and so far the year) was that my SIL and BIL (Mary & Ron) came to visit us. We spent a few days up north, showing them Prescott, Sedona, Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon.


I used elements from the Clementine core kit (title, and journaling cards) as a few of them were yellow and gray. The Monday journaling card is from Bananafishstudio. I also added some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 Sunshine. I also used a mix of stamps from Studio Calico and Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday).


For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week... For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Note: Project Life is a simplified way to document everyday life and was created by Becky Higgins. I am using the Clementine and Cobalt core kits as well as some items from my stash (Elle's Studio tags, Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday stamps, etc.). I mainly use the Design A Photo Pocket Pages, but I  also add inserts when there is more that I want to document in the week. To see all of my Project Life posts, click HERE.