Saturday, March 10, 2012

CR84FN50: Make a Wish


Hello! It's time for a brand new CR84FN Challenge! Please note that due to Spring Break, CR84FN50 will last for 3 weeks. Our color palette is Pink, Orange and Yellow. These colors are sure to make you happy! Photos courtesy of Southern Weddings Magazine.

Personal note: CR84FN50 will be my final challenge as part of the Design Team. Since the challenge lasts for a few weeks, I hope to be back again with a project using these colors. I want to thank my sweet friend Mona for having me on her team! She selects the most beautiful color combinations / inspiration photos, and her hubby, Scott, creates  the most inviting graphics complete with inspirational quotes! I'd also like to thank all of my CR84FN teammates and all of you loyal CR84FN players for all of your support and encouragement each week!


I was in need of another teacher birthday card and this is what I came up with (for a female teacher). :) My trio of tickets were created using the Just the Ticket Die-namics and stamp set from MFT. My felt flowers were cut with the Flower Trio and Leaf Trio Die-namicsSentiment is from a la modes Genie and cut with the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.

For sketch inspiration, I used this week's WSC Getting Sketchy #62 from My Favorite Things. All the challenge details can be found HERE.


For all the CR84FN challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN blog HERE. I hope you will join us this week... For more inspiration, please visit my fellow design teammates:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Just the Ticketa la modes Genie (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Boho (Creative Imaginations), Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Just the Ticket Die-namics, First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics, Flower Trio and Leaf Trio Die-namics (My Favorite Things); Felt, Brads, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.