Sunday, August 26, 2012

MFTWSC86: Celebrate YOU

Hello! Happy Sunday! I hope you're having a great weekend! I have a card to show you that I made using the latest MFTWSC86 sketch.


I used Pure Innocence Birthday Girl today. I pieced her dress, then while looking at the sketch, I envisioned a picture frame or window, so I die cut just a portion of her and framed her. I added a decorative border at the bottom with the Die-namics Solid Bracket Border. I also added a trio of roses using the Die-namics Mini Royal Roses Die.

Here's a detail shot:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Pure Innocence Birthday Girl (MFT)
Paper: Cashmere Dame (Glitz), True Black (PTI), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics Solid Bracket BorderDie-namics Mini Royal Roses Die (MFT); Classic Square Nestabilities - SM & LG (Spellbinders), Markers (Copic), Pearls (Prima), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.


6 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Awe, she is so sweet Stephanie. I love the rolled roses and darling cherry paper. :)

Hugs~

Deborah Frings said...

Such a cute image and I love her gingham dress! The rolled roses and stitched detail is fabulous. Great card!

Jackie Pedro said...

DARLING, Steph!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Adorable card Stephanie! Love the rolled roses and mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Marisa said...

Love the rolled flowers and the frame around the image is fabulous!

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE the dark frame around her and the three rolled flowers are perfect in the corner!!!!