Saturday, September 22, 2012

MFTWSC90: Wish Big

Hello! Happy Saturday and Happy 1st Day of Fall! I hope you're having a great weekend so far. Our evening temps have finally started to cool down, though we still have 100+ afternoons. I had a chance to play with the latest MFTWSC90 sketch today.


I used A la Modes - Big Birthday Wishes today. I loved all the layers in this sketch! Plus, I actually managed to stick pretty close to the sketch, though I did move the smaller panel where I added my sentiment. I stamped, colored and fussy cut her out then I popped her on top of my layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: A la Modes - Big Birthday Wishes (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Lively (Authentique), Hot Fudge (MFT), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics Rectangle STAX 1, Rectangle STAX 2, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX, Whip Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Hot Fudge Button (MFT); Markers (Copic), Pearls (Prima), Hemp Cord, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.





6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

So pretty!! I love how you cut her out and popped her on a white background!!

Heather Jensen said...

She is too cute! Love the fun papers and her matching green balloons. I had ordered this too. :)

It has finally cooled here. It was a high of 62 today and it is going to be 34 tonight! Love it. :D

Hugs~

TaraG said...

Oh So pretty, Stephanie! I love those papers and the vibrant colours...ALM Big Birthday Wishes girl looks gorgeous too...beautiful colouring.
Hugs,t

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super sweet card Stephanie! Love the bold and bright color combo! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Joanne Basile said...

This is totally adorable! I love the way you added that sentiment there!

Beate said...

Adorable card. Love your coloring and paper choices.
Congratulations on being a Favorite Find on MFT's blog this week.
Hugs and smiles