Monday, September 24, 2012

Mojo 260 -- Hugs from Afar

Hello! It's time for a brand new Mojo Monday sketch (#260). Julee has a couple of fun sketch options for Round or Square week! Today I chose the Round option...


My card uses Borderline (the sentiment and frame) which I die cut with the Mini Classy Label Die Set and popped onto my square. I also added one of the hearts from the From the Heart Die over a twine bow.

I hope you will play along with us this week! Please visit the Mojo Monday blog for all the details and to see the wonderful creations by the Mojo Makers! You can also visit their individual blogs for more details:

Teresa Kline
Wanda Cullen

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies ~
Stamps: Borderline (Verve)
Paper: Heydey (Studio Calico), Kraft (MFT), Classic Crest Classic Natural White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Toffee Crunch, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: A Cut Above Dies: Mini Classy Label Die SetFrom the Heart Die (Verve); Standard Circle, Scalloped Circle, Classic Square and Scalloped Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Burlap, Twine (May Arts), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.