Friday, December 7, 2012

TE December Petite-a-Palooza | Embracing Grace

If you are looking for my Sparkle Creations preview, please scroll down. Thanks!


Hello! Welcome to Taylored Expressions December Spotlight Day 1! Today the spotlight is on Emily Burger's Embracing Grace collection. For the Petite-a-Palooza, Emily has four new sets: Hoot Hoot Hooray, Splish Splash, Tick Tock and Tea-riffic. I have a card using Tick Tock.


I stamped and colored the clock, then I used the coordinating die to cut it out. I added my sentiment to a banner (Fly Your Flag 2). My layout is Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #80.

Please be sure to visit the Baker's Dozen for more spotlight inspiration:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow for our last day of December spotlights!

Supplies from the TE store:


Stamps: Tick Tock (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Seen & Noted (Pebbles), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Intense Teal (Bazzill), Summer Sunrise (PTI), Vellum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Taylored Dies: Tick Tock coordinating die, Fly Your Flag 2, Labels Stacklets 3 (Taylored Expressions); Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Square and Scalloped Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Markers (Copic), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.