Thursday, January 17, 2013

Be You, Be Unique

Hello! I'm getting ready to leave on a jet plane to meet my newest little niece, and I'm so excited to see her for the first time and also the rest of the family! Before I head out, I have a scrapbook layout to show you.


My layout is 12" x 12" and features one of my recent favorite photos of Sabrina. I took this in our backyard before one of her ballet classes. I used a couple of Taylored Expressions petite stamps. First off is Moka Cherie. I stamped her a couple of times directly onto my Kraft cardstock base, and the third time I stamped onto Choice Buttercream, colored and fussy cut her out, then popped her on top of my layout with foam tape. I added glasses and the sentiment "Be Unique" which are from Glasses & 'Staches.

Here are a few detail shots:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies from the TE store:

Stamps: Moka Cherie, Glasses & 'Staches (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Art Angel (Cosmo Cricket), Choice Buttercream (Taylored Expressions), Kraft (Bazzill)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Taylored Dies: Cupid's Arrows, Heart Border (Taylored Expressions), Markers (Copic), "You" wood chip (Freckled Fawn), Alpha wood veneer (Studio Calico), Icicle stickles (Ranger), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.