Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Every Day You Make Me Proud

Hello! Happy Hump Day! Today I have a layout using the latest My Favorite Things scrap sketch, MFTSCRAP5.


This was a fun sketch to work with. I opted to use fewer elements and leave more white space on my background. The photos are of Sabrina that I recently posted HERE. We had found out that her Valentine's Day party was moved up a day, so she had to write all 31 Valentine's in one sitting. I made this layout to celebrate her success since she struggles with her fine motor skills and writing is often tough for her.

I used a few different MFT stamp sets and various Die-namics today (see complete list at the end of my post). Here are a few detail shots:


I framed my favorite photo using LLD Insert It - Instaframe. I embossed the sentiment on the lower part of the frame (sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About You).


I stamped Love U (from Lovey-Dovey Sentiments) using the MFT Razzle Berry ink... see that great ink coverage? ♥


I stamped, colored and fussy cut the sweet image from Pure Innocence - Love You With All My Heart. I popped her on top of a layered banner cut from Jumbo Banner Day STAX. See that cute little camera to the right of her? That's one of the cameras from LLD Accent It - Cute Cameras!

For all the details on the latest MFT scrap sketch, including how to play along, please visit the post in the MFT forum on SCS... HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Love You With All My Heart, Clearly Sentimental About You, Lovey-Dovey Sentiments (MFT)
Paper: Love Story (Echo Park), Bubblegum (CTMH), White (American Crafts), Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah), True Black (PTI)
Ink: Razzle Berry (MFT), Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics: High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase, Circle STAX 1, Circle STAX 2, LLD Insert It - Instaframe, LLD Accent It - Cute Cameras, LLD Accent It - Labels and Tags, Fishtail Flags STAX, Jumbo Banner Day STAX (MFT); Markers (Copic), Divine twine, Wood veneer heart (Studio Calico), Arrow clip, Arrow wood chips (Freckled Fawn), Mini clothespins, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.