Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions May Release Day: Damask Flourishes

Hello! Welcome to the Taylored Expressions May Release Day! We are releasing 5 new stamp sets, 6 new dies and a 2 new cutting plates. They are all available in the store now!

Today the focus in on dies. I've used the new Damask Flourishes (includes 2 flourishes) on 2 different cards. Here's the first one:


Both of my cards are clean and simple. On the one above, I used the negative die cut on the larger flourish. Behind it, I added strips of Silver Motif Trendy Tape to another piece of cards stock and layered the two together. The sentiment is from Happily Ever After. I finished it off by adding a grosgrain bow.


My next card uses the other flourish on the bottom. I used pieces from the Band It Die (bottom piece covered with same Trendy Tape before die cutting), then I added the flourish and another piece from the die for my sentiment. The image (cropped from its full size and framed in the larger Instant Photo Frame) and sentiment are from Lifetime of Love. I also added a portion of the larger flourish to the right of my image panel.

Please visit these Baker's Dozen designers for more inspiration:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Today and Always | Supplies from the TE store:

Stamps: Happily Ever After (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Taylored Dies: Damask Flourishes (Taylored Expressions), Trendy Tape – Silver Motif (Queen & Co), Ribbon, Foam tape.

Lifetime of Love | Supplies from the TE store:

Stamps: Lifetime of Love (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Taylored Dies: Damask Flourishes, Band It Die, Instant Photo Frames (Taylored Expressions), Markers (Copic), Trendy Tape – Silver Motif (Queen & Co), Foam tape.