Thursday, July 18, 2013

TE July Key Ingredients

Hello! Today I have a card using the Taylored Expressions July Key Ingredients, which features patterned papers from the Basic Grey Knee Highs collection.


I used Rosy Posey (stamps and coordinating dies) on my card today. I stamped and colored the 2 sizes of roses and popped the smaller one on top for some dimension. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #187 for my layout.

Here's a look at the awesome July Key Ingredients:


Please visit these designers for more Key Ingredients inspiration:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies from the TE store:


Stamps: Rosy Posey (TE)
Paper: July Key Ingredients (TE)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Taylored Dies: Pinking Circle Stacklets, Rosy Posey Dies, Simple Tabs (TE); Standard Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Markers (Copic), Ribbon (July Key Ingredients), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.