Thursday, February 27, 2014

Smiles Begin with You

Hello! I hope you're having a great week! It's hard to believe that March is right around the corner! That means a new TE release soon... yay! Peeks begin on Monday. Until then, I have a card to share that a friend requested.


My card front came together fairly quickly, though I did have different versions for her with various patterned paper backgrounds, and she chose the solid white background. I used Big Bold Valentine for my sentiment. My layout inspiration came from Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #137. Here's a detail shot:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies from the TE store:


Stamps: Big Bold Valentine (TE)
Ink: Memento London Fog, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Head Over Heels (Echo Park), Choice Snow White (TE), Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Accessories: Taylored Dies: Fancy Buckles, Hearts Aplenty (TE); Standard Circle Nestabilities - SM, LG (Spellbinders); Wood veneer heart (Studio Calico), Seam binding, Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.