Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sweet Friend - TECC37


I'm back with a card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge using the sketch to the left. I modified it slightly, making my card a 4.25" x 4.25" square. I didn't like the way my last circle looked, so I replaced it with a flower.

This ended up being a fun card, again challenging me not to be so comfortable with linear images! I also loved using Taylor's cupcake stamp set. I've gotten so used to stamping with clear acrylic stamps (which I love), but I had forgotten just how crisp and clean images can be with deeply etched rubber.

Cardstock: CTMH, Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Stamps: Taylored Expressions; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Nestabilities; SU! word window punch; Other: Copic markers, white gel pen, flower, button.