Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beate's Back!

I was so excited when I was blurfing and happened to hear that Beate's back with her weekend sketch challenges! I love her sketches and her artwork is amazing! I used WSC68 for my card design.

I kept my card simple and didn't add a sentiment to it yet. I may go back and add one when I go to send this card out, but for now, I just used Twinkle Toes Huggabugg as my main image. The first time I saw these Huggabuggs at Stamping Bella, I just fell in love with them! I stamped her, colored with Copic markers and added bling to her.


Stamps: Twinkle Toes Huggabugg (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Berry Sorbet, White (Papertrey Ink); Olive (CTMH), Porcelain (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Square and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Markers (Copic), tiny rhinestones (CTMH), ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Star Dust and Cotton Candy Stickles (Ranger), white gel pen, paper piercer, foam tape.